We are looking for a tech-savvy individual that will help us serve our USA customers faster. [Athens, Greece]
Yodeck is a next-generation digital signage service powering screens across the globe, with a super intuitive platform that both our users and partners love. To keep it that way, we are constantly on the lookout for talented, self-motivated, and digitally-minded ninjas to join our ever expanding team.
Are you ready for the challenge to help shape the future of digital signage? We are all about great working conditions and zero formalities, so come and join us and be part of something special.
We are looking for a tech-savvy individual that will help us serve our USA-based customers and partners faster. Our Support Team provides help through the use of an online ticketing system, accessible through web and email. We currently have 2 swifts, 10:00-18:00 and 16:00-00:00, located in Athens, Greece. You will be mostly working the evening shift, Monday to Friday. Our office closes at 21:00, so you will be most of the time you will be working from home.
Extensive knowledge of Linux administration and networking is essential. You will be involved into product deep testing, to ensure a solid understanding of all technical aspects of Yodeck, so that you respond to technical inquiries with ease and with confidence. Things you will be regularly doing include:
- Provide remote assistance (SSH) to customers setting up their Player, mostly dealing with network issues.
- Work on technical troubleshooting, acting as a liaison for the development team.
- Answering inquiries on pricing, features or project opportunities.
- Proactively reach out to customers and provide assistance, in case it is needed.
- Thoroughly test out new features and new versions, prior as well as after release.
- Create technical content, such as user documentation, and hand it over to our copywriters for editing.
In case you are selected for the position of the Support Engineer you will have access to the following:
- A competitive remuneration package, with benefits
- You will be working with an extremely talented and cohesive team
- Your input will directly affect product decisions and time planning
- Great working conditions, zero formalities, with awesome geeks and a beautiful office space
Interested? Then, reach out!