Machine Learning Engineer (Python)
We are looking for a coder to take on development and integration of ML models in our platform [Athens, Greece]
Yodeck is a next-generation digital signage service powering screens across the globe, with a super intuitive platform that both our users and partners love. To keep it that way, we are constantly on the lookout for talented, self-motivated, and digitally-minded ninjas to join our ever expanding team.
Are you ready for the challenge to help shape the future of digital signage? We are all about great working conditions and zero formalities, so come and join us and be part of something special.
We are looking for a coder with strong interest in Machine Learning to build unique features on video analytics. By using TPU coprocessors, like the Google Coral USB Accelerator, we will be building unique features on Yodeck based on video analytics. These features include audience reports (people count, age, gender and emotion) as a passive report, but also active actions, e.g. to trigger different screen content based on the target audience. This kind of technology was never before accessible to small and medium-sized companies, and we want to change that, so we need YOU.
Things you will be regularly working on include:
- Evaluating different ML models for different use-cases
- Running experiments of active models on different environments on actual venues, tweaking models if required
- Writing all required code (mostly in Python) for feeding video into the TPU and handling model output
- Integrate with our Player's API for recording audience reports
- Issue triggers/events to our Player for handling audience changes as defined by our user, validating correct behavior of the Player
In case you are selected for the position of the Machine Learning Engineer, you will have access to the following:
- A competitive remuneration package, with benefits
- You will be working with an extremely talented and cohesive team
- Your input will directly affect product decisions and time planning
- Great working conditions, zero formalities, with awesome geeks and a beautiful office space
Interested? Reach out!