Embedded Software Developer
We are looking for a skilled coder to join our Raspberry Pi Player development team. [Athens, Greece]
Yodeck is a next-generation digital signage service powering screens across the globe, with a super intuitive platform that both our users and partners love. To keep it that way, we are constantly on the lookout for talented, self-motivated, and digitally-minded ninjas to join our ever expanding team.
Are you ready for the challenge to help shape the future of digital signage? We are all about great working conditions and zero formalities, so come and join us and be part of something special.
We are looking for a skilled coder to boost development on yodeck’s Player, tailor-made for the Raspberry Pi. Our Player is 95% Python and 5% C, tapping in to the power of high-level languages to automating tasks, but also to the low-level APIs provided by the Raspberry Pi. Like programming and working on low-level Linux stuff? Then, this job is for you!
Things you will be regularly working on include:
- Enhance yodeck’s main playback logic engine to accommodate new features, writing code mostly in Python
- Evolve our Playback Engine, using Python and C
- Design and build APIs for allowing playback customization through our Custom Widgets
- Ensure support for new hardware platforms we are targeting
- Setting up Linux configuration and tweaking for the Player to optimize performance and reliability
In case you are selected for the position of the Embedded Software Developer, you will have access to the following:
- A competitive remuneration package, with benefits
- You will be working with an extremely talented and cohesive team
- Your input will directly affect product decisions and time planning
- Great working conditions, zero formalities, with awesome geeks and a beautiful office space in downtown Athens, Greece
Interested? Reach out!