We are looking for an experienced and skilled devops engineer that will manage our production environments and our deployment process. [Athens, Greece]
Yodeck is a next-generation digital signage service powering screens across the globe, with a super intuitive platform that both our users and partners love. To keep it that way, we are constantly on the lookout for talented, self-motivated, and digitally-minded ninjas to join our ever expanding team.
Are you ready for the challenge to help shape the future of digital signage? We are all about great working conditions and zero formalities, so come and join us and be part of something special.
Yodeck uses IaaS providers, like Amazon, Azure and DigitalOcean. Currently, our production, beta and testing environments count about 10 static VMs and 1-10 VMs for scaling up our transcoding plaform. Our architecture is designed (and actually is) scalable through simple and effective techniques.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to manage our infrastructure and automate standard processes, like deployment, reporting, log aggregation and more. Currently, all our infrastructure is managed by our highly-skilled development team reducing day-to-day efficiency. You will be working in our office with the rest of team, located in downtown Athens, Greece.
Extensive and deep knowledge of Linux administration, networking and scripting is essential. You will be involved into streamlining product deployment, own the infrastructure everything runs on, and investigate ways to secure, improve and scale it. Things you will be regularly doing include:
- Help automating deployment to beta (every 2 weeks) and production (6 weeks) environments.
- Secure systems for compliance with various standards (GDPR, Privacy Shield, etc).
- Setup and manage monitoring tools, to ensure all production systems work flawlessly.
- Improve the reliability of our architecture, by setting up new structures (e.g. load-balancers, fail-over servers, etc)
- Improve on security, both in systems and processes having to do with our systems.
In case you are selected for the position of the DevOps Engineer you will have access to the following:
- A competitive remuneration package, with benefits and a Stock Option plan
- Company-wide bonus scheme
- You will be working with an extremely talented and cohesive team
- Your input will directly affect product decisions and time planning
- Great working conditions, zero formalities, with awesome geeks and a beautiful office space
Interested? Then, reach out!