Backend Developer (Python)
We are looking for an experienced coder to boost development on Yodeck’s backend, a RESTful API providing all the endpoints required by the service. [Athens, Greece]
Yodeck is a next-generation digital signage service powering screens across the globe, with a super intuitive platform that both our users and partners love. To keep it that way, we are constantly on the lookout for talented, self-motivated, and digitally-minded ninjas to join our ever expanding team.
Are you ready for the challenge to help shape the future of digital signage? We are all about great working conditions and zero formalities, so come and join us and be part of something special.
We are looking for an experienced coder to boost development on yodeck’s backend, a RESTful API providing all the endpoints required by the service. Built on Django and Celery, yodeck’s backend is now being integrated with the Azure IoT platform, to provide device management, reports and analytics.
Things you will be regularly working on include:
- Evolving yodeck’s Platform API, writing Python code on Django and Celery/Redis
- Creating new API endpoints for new features.
- Integrating with Azure services, like IoT Hub, Stream Analytics and PowerBI, as well as other 3rd - party services.
In case you are selected for the position of the Backend Developer, you will have access to the following:
- A competitive remuneration package, with benefits
- You will be working with an extremely talented and cohesive team
- Your input will directly affect product decisions and time planning
- Great working conditions, zero formalities, with awesome geeks and a beautiful office space
Interested? Reach out!