EdgeProp.my is Malaysia's fastest growing property portal committed to be the most useful resource for consumers to research and find properties. We are continuing to invest in our highly regarded editorial and research team and we are looking for a Research Manager to join us.
- Contribute to all aspects of research on the Malaysian property sector. This includes the collection of data, Excel model development, preparation of reports and providing research support to internal and external stakeholders
- Be responsible for delivering external presentations and talks, and the promotion of the EdgeProp.my through marketing and PR activities. Integral to this key role is the ability to "tell a story" and develop compelling presentations based on data
Aside from great attitude, you will have at least 5 years proven experience in a research role in the property industry – either from a property firm, financial institution, consulting or government. In particular you are excellent at:
- Presenting to large groups
- Formulating opinions and writing commentaries and summaries
- Strong analytical skills - Excel / pivot tables / Tableau / etc.
- Statistics and econometrics
- Working under pressure (and don’t mind the odd adrenaline rush when meeting tight deadlines)