Full Time - Business Development - Brussels Office
Want to be part of a dynamic startup that plans to change the remodeling & construction industry?
Well, it’s already on the way and we need your support to make this happen even quicker! So far, our growth has been fueled by word-of-mouth; we're now looking to supercharge our efforts.
This will be a generalized growth role that will place you in direct collaboration with the founders, business ops, product and engineering.
- Proven multi-channel expertise (outbound e-mail, direct mail, seo/sem)
- Strong quant & communication abilities
- Ability to balance daily execution with longer-term strategy
- Experience or strong understanding of user experience & product
- Experimental/iterative approach - embrace novel, creative approaches to problem solving
- 2 to 5 years’ experience working in a growth-centric role; expertise in a variety of acquisition channels, conversion optimization, and A/B testing
- You are fluent in French and are able to handle any non-technical conversation in English / Dutch is a plus
BobUp is the marketplace for the remodeling & construction industry in Belgium. We're out to solve the pain that millions of homeowners experience regularly as they try to select a professional that they can trust. The home remodel and construction industry is highly fragmented and local. By collecting and analyzing data, we're able to provide people with incredibly accurate hiring recommendations and make the entire process incredibly simple and straightforward.
We already helped broker over €1 million worth of projects in less than a year.
What we are offering you
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to work at a rapidly growing, dynamic startup that is solving a huge market problem
- The opportunity to execute and grow into a strategically important role
- Fun startup working environment with limitless office snacks, drinks, and daily lunch
We'll carefully hire the best talent we can find and prioritize people who bring out the best in us and in their colleagues. This is an important role with a huge amount of potential and ownership. If you think you fulfill most of these criteria and can add something special to our very positive culture, please send your resume or LinkedIn profile right away!